The layout looks something like this:
3 1 5 7
I interpret the cards based on the traditional meanings and I also pick up information psychically. When I have finished the traditionally-styled reading, I start over. This time I hold my hands over the cards and channel information that may or may not be related to the first reading. It feels like the cards are talking to me. This reading tends to be full of more personal information and advice.
I do my own tarot reading a few times a year. It one of the easiest ways for me to be objective about information that I receive about myself.
This was my reading from yesterday:
1. The World
2. King of Wands
3. 10 of Wands
4. King of Pentacles
5. 5 of Pentacles
6. 10 of Cups
7. 3 of Pentacles
8. 10 of Pentacles
9. The Lovers
- A new beginning where the world seems to be at your fingertips! Be cautious about your perspective. Be cautious about how much you take on. Do not over do it or you will face an "energy deficit" that will rob you of the ability to perform [take part] [participate in] [enjoy] your craft.
- A man, who by his [absence] [disinterest?] brings the lesson of what it means to be complete.
- A man who brings a business opportunity.
- Love what you do. Find fulfillment in it. Find that part you think is missing.
- This is the time you have been looking forward to.
- Do not deny the stirrings of your heart; your soul. The more you learn about yourself, the easier it will be to find what it is you truly desire.
- Let go of expectations. Stop assigning meaning to each event that transpires in your interpersonal relationships. Do not add them up as if they were a mathematical equation. You will not get the proper solution. They do not add up to what you think they do...
- Let go of the mental burdens you carry! Beliefs are meant to be challenged! Long-standing assumptions will be met head-on and proved to be without value or merit.
- Accept help when it is offered.
- A shift in perspective is all that is required of you to see how rich you are [with companions]. Loneliness is poverty for those who are not generous with themselves. Share who you are! Share what you know. Share love!
- Some things are meant to be secret until the time is right. But know this: The life you've envisioned is already as real as it can be. When your eyes have opened enough to see it, you will find that it has been in place all along. It is existing in another reality and only requires a shifted perspective for it to be real in the reality where your awareness is focused.
- What you want is there, but you still have to bring it into consciousness.
This is the first thing I can change that will help in the shifted perspective I've been asked to develop.