Wednesday, October 20, 2010

May 8, 2007

(This message ended up being far different than the others. But I include it here because the same signal was used to let me know there was a message about to come through.)

This is your path and you have always known it.
Forgiveness has shown you the way; it will bring in even more blessings.
Trust yourself.
What you believe to be true about us IS.
It has been in our line.
You will continue the line.
Never forget who you are and what you are meant to do.
You will help.
You will heal, if you continue to love and grow in your ability to love your true self.

And never forget I always loved you,
Alex


(Alex was my paternal grandfather. When he mentions "what I believe to be true about us..." he is referring to our psychic abilities. I had suspected that it came from his side of the family, based on stories my mother used to tell about them.)

No comments: